Thursday, March 08, 2007

Soccer in Beijing
In Beijing I still play soccer like in Berlin and it is the same fun because I train 5 times a week so I can achieve my dream to be a professional soccer player like my role models David Beckham, Christiano Ronaldo Fredi Bobic, Henry, Didier Drogba and Podolski.
To become a pro in soccer I play in lunch and do exercises in the gym after school. When soccer practice is cancelled I go to the gym with my friends after school to play for fun and when I come home I run around with the ball and learn tricks because I want to become a professional soccer player like my idols, and want to play for Stuttgart, Liverpool, Chelsea or Manchester.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one, Fabian. It is great that you still keep up your football dreams. Don't give them up...I am waiting to see you playing for Germany in the World Cup...perhaps in 2014?????

5:33 AM  
Blogger Birgit said...

Dear Matthew,
thanks for your comment! I will tell Fabian about your positive foresight!!
Birgit

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home