Monday, February 19, 2007

Buddy in Beijing




My dog Buddy in Beijing
My dog is very happy here in Beijing because we have a dog park in the compound Rivera were we live.My grandma goes walking with my dog a lot because she likes my dog very much and because my dog likes her a lot.When my grandma goes walking with my dog they meat a lot of buddds friends and my grandmas friends.sometimes my mom goes walking with buddy or she goes walking with my grandma.olso sometimes if my dad gets back from work he goes walking with my mom
Written by Franziska

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

super blogg!! hat viel freude gemacht es zu lesen.. auch die bilder sind sehr schön
lieb gegrüßt aus Deutschland,
euer Hilly

9:12 AM  
Blogger Birgit said...

Vielen Dank liebe Hilly und bis hoffentlich bald !!
Deine Birgit und alle Eberleins

6:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home